Thursday, May 01, 2008
Crop Addict May Kit & Mfr. Kit Layouts
Here's the lovely Crop Addict May Kit and Manufacturer Kit (Crate Paper). I can't believe I was able to scrap this much this month!

You might notice some fun little doodles on the pages... I have been so excited this month to be able to draw some exclusive little doodles for the Crop Addict May kit! I'm no artist, but they are fun to make. It's been really cool seeing them show up on the other designer's pages. What a thrill! Be watching for more in future kits! ;)

Crop Addict May Kit:








(No, you're not seeing things- that's my friend Morgan's little boy. We did a photo swap this month!)




Crate Paper was enormously generous to us this month. Thank you, Crate Paper, for allowing us to create with your gorgeous new products! I have always loved the texture of the CP papers, and their new chipboard letters & buttons add an extra dimension that I just love.

Crate Paper Katlin Line:

Crate Paper Static Line:

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:
Blogger Kim said...
Thanks for my birthday prize... I love it.

Blogger Lisa said...
awesome layouts!!!! you do great at the doodles - they were so cute!!!

Blogger Adrienne said...
Great pages girl!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love all the different sized pictures.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
"I'm no artist, but they are fun to make."

Whatever Virge. Your an awesome artist!

GREAT JOB!

donnie

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow! How do you do it? AWESOME layouts!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow! How do you do it? AWESOME layouts!

Blogger *Heather said...
Wow girl where did you find the time to do all of this fabulous work!!! Everything is just fabulous and that doodle sheet ROCKS...we may have to talk on that one! ;)

Blogger HoweverAlthough said...
ummm...how do I get my hands on some of those doodles? Am I out of luck now that I'm no longer the secret sis? I love those!