Sunday, May 18, 2008



I got an idea for this little envelope "mini album" of sorts one night... each insert/page inside is a place for journaling about my Top 5 Life Defining moments (Becoming a believer in Jesus Christ, meeting Shaun, the birth of our children, and two private ones). I just wanted to keep it simple, and provide a private place for journaling about these things, to remind me where I stand in life when I get a little shaky.

Note: I cut out the envelope with an AccuCut die cutting machine, but you could easily reproduce it by taking apart a large envelope and using it as a template.





(note the little scribbles- Em's "thoughts" on the playdate. Heh.)




Check it out here!

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
Love, love, love, love LOVE the top five! I am SO doing that!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
love them all! especially the envelope one.

Blogger Deanna said...
Now where were these?? I would've loved to have seen them IRL too! Maybe next time....they're gorgeous!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Holy Moly! You are amazingly talented. I have to come to your blog more often!

Blogger Haley said...
You are phenomenal! :-)

Blogger Just call me "B" said...
Oh my goodness! Lovely!

How do you have all this time on your handS!!!!

Blogger nancy said...
I love all these layouts, but especially the "New Friends" one. I love the cut-out swirls.

Blogger leewoodside said...
Your work is just amazing! Love love love all that you do. Girl you are just so talented.