Saturday, April 05, 2008
Yipee!
(Yipee seems to be my new "woohoo." I don't know why, but I've started saying it a lot lately.

Anyways.)

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up... in case you've given up ever being able to chat again on the Scrap Etc. Forums, the slow-as-molasses issue that they were having is gone away! YAY! Yipee!

It's fast as lightening... so fun. So glad I can chat with my friends on there again!

Oh, and p.s. Linda- you were asking if you had missed an email about a swap for the Event- it's not an "Event" thing, per se... it's something I joined up with some other girls on the message board. Just something extra for "fun" (aka Why in the heck do I add extra stuff to my plate??!!) ;)
1 Comments:
Blogger Dollar General said...
My new word is YUMMO! That may be b/c I'm pregnant and things that taste good are really getting to me! I could just SHOUT - YUMMO!