Wednesday, April 09, 2008
A quick little hanging sign
For those of you just here for the scrappy stuff, here's a little project I did the other night. (sorry for the not-so-great pic, I took it in a hurry!).
I used a page out of a Maya Road chipboard album as the base and painted it. Added American Crafts papers and Chipboard Thickers, Jenni Bowlin Paper, Creative Imaginations Paper Lace, and Heidi Swapp crystals and bling
.
The verse in the middle is a great verse, one I discovered recently. It says, "When she speaks, she has something worthwhile to say, and she always says it kindly." (Proverbs 31:25, MSG) WOW! That is so convicting to me... I really struggle with my
tongue and the things that come out of my mouth.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
Hmm, maybe I need this little verse as a reminder to myself!! Love your sign - very cute - you mix it all together so very well!!

Blogger HoweverAlthough said...
I think I need to post this verse in my office. It's getting harder and harder for me to keep my mouth shut there.
This is lovely, Virginia. So sweet.

Blogger Christina Marie said...
this is absolutely stunning and just love this color combo too =)
you have encouraged me to think outside the box 8)

Blogger Cynthia said...
Wow that verse is convicting!

Hey, Virge, I've been lurking at your blog for a while. It's great! I love getting to see the kiddos.

I have a coouple of questions for you. Will you give me a call sometime? My # 621-4673.

Blogger Michon said...
Great verse. Love the project. It is beautiful~