Friday, April 25, 2008
National Scrapbook Day
(I can just hear some of my friends totally cracking up at the fact that there is a National Scrapbook Day. So those of you cackling right now: no need to read further. This will be a full-on nerd post.)

So next week, on May 3rd, scrapbookers everywhere (well, I guess just in America because it's only *national* scrapbooking day, not international... or maybe not. Who knows.) will be celebrating this fun hobby.

Scrap Etc.
is holding a weekend long scrap bonanza.... read below for more details (and to see the layout I created for it!):

National Scrapbook Day
May 1-3

Sales, Sales and more Sales! We are going to be giving you GREAT discounts on select merchandise. Be watching on the Blog for more information. I will try to send another email to give you more scoop on the BIG sale!!!! We are going to have Escape Night Crops at the store on Friday and Saturday. Come and crop with Tracy and Molly from 6pm-Midnight both nights! Cost is $5. There will be room for 8-10 people and lots of giveaways!

Vanessa's class on Thursday night at 6:00pm. is using a clear album we have created on the Accucut Machine. You will be using Heidi Swapp Runway papers and chandelier charms. Cost for this class is $20.00 Please call the store to sign up ahead of time.

Tracy has created this adorable photo album. It is the perfect size to fit in your bag to use as a brag book! It would also make the perfect Mother's Day gift for mom's and grandmother's! Come in early on Saturday (8am) and Tracy will show you how to make this adorable album. Cost $5.00. Please call the store to sign up in advance.

Katie will be teaching a Summer Banner class using Hambly, AccuCut, Fancy Pants, and My Mind's Eye. I saw it today- it is SUPER cute!

I created this layout with the Heidi Swapp World Traveler papers. If you came to the event you got to do Heidi's version. Come and use the same stuff to get a whole new layout! If you didn't get to come to the event......now's your chance to get a hold of the awesome products we used! Cost FREE!!!
I won't be there to teach this layout because of a prior engagement, but I'm getting my amazing scrapbooking friend Gretchen McElveen to teach it for me. (Thanks, Gretch!) She'll be teaching it on Saturday, May 3rd at 11:30 am.


Don't forget about the Sale. There are going to be some AWESOME deals!!!!

So....



are you ready to scrapboooooooooooooooooooooooook?!!!



(That was for you, Donnie. heheh)




















Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can I just say how jealous I am?!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for the updates Virginia! I can't wait for the sales, escape night, and classes. :)