Thursday, April 24, 2008
Introducing....
my husband's blog.

He likes weird stuff.

I suppose that's why he married me.

But I digress.

Topics this week include:

Indian Toilet Instructions

Weekend at Bernie's- real life style

A priest who is floating with balloons

Koolaid as a gateway drug

and many other interesting and often strange bits of news he's stumbled upon during his countless hours surfing the net.

One of today's posts talks about a search engine that brings up results via images (screenshots of the actual website) instead of text. It's pretty cool, especially if you're really visual like I am. Check it out!

Seems like that could be pretty handy to a scrapbooker... ;)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Haley said...
LOL That is some pretty interesting stuff! It kills me what one can find after hours of crawling the net.

Love that pic of him and Sabriel!

Links to this post:
Create a Link