Saturday, March 15, 2008
Twelve Fridays March Projects
Okay, the Twelve Fridays March kit was a *must have* for me. It is overflowing with my favorite colors. Good thing I'm on the design team! ;)

Here's what I made out of it so far:
This is made out of the packaging for the Heidi Swapp jumbo photo corners. The photo and paper are inside of it, and everything else is adhered to the outside.









The butterfly wings are out of jumbo photo corners and the Twelve Fridays paper.







And this is what I still have left! Craziness! I'm saving it for a cute project that I know Heather is going to be doing later this month for our project Friday. :)

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
Very cute Virginia!!!!

Blogger Haley said...
Just breathtaking stuff as usual!

Atticus is so cute in the lo of him in his crib! :-)

Blogger Michelle said...
why are you the cutest person ever? why?

Blogger Lisa said...
so very cute - this kit is awesome!! love what you did with everything!!

Blogger HoweverAlthough said...
Beautiful! I love all of these, but especially love the anniversary one. So cute! I immediately thought of you when I saw what colors were going to be in the kit this month. And how in the world do you come up with things like that butterfly from photo corners?!?!?! Amazing!

Blogger jenney said...
Super cute projects, girl!! Seriously, how do you find the time to get all this scrapping in????

Love how the new papers match your blog (or is it the other way around?) ;-)

Blogger Shan Herren said...
great, just great...i'm already on like scrapbook fire and now you have gone and inspired the heck out of me AGAIN! please block me from seeing your beautiful work!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awesome layouts!

Blogger Jana Eubank said...
LOVE every single thing you've done with this kit! WOW! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the leftover! :)