Friday, March 14, 2008
A quick link festival
Getting ready to go see Shaun's grandma, but wanted to leave y'all with some things that I have found interesting on the good ol' internets lately.

A good article on perfectionism (as linked by Mandy)

Hilarious (and I do mean hilarious) webisodes about motherhood

Passive Aggressive Notes

The Blog of Unnecessary Quotation Marks


Home Shopping Network Blooper (not safe for work/kids, but pretty darn funny)

Money Saving Mom

Peep & the Big Wide World (great stuff here for kids, new webisodes every day)

Moms for Modesty


Letters to (an)other young mom

The Paper Pixie

Fun Tattoo that I think I need


Emma's Paperie

Scrapdragons

Colorstory challenges

*Can you tell I spend way too much time on the internet?

I must get off of here now. NEed to pack.

Later dudes!

[Croc]



Labels: , ,

7 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
Great linkage!!! LOVE the tattoo!

Blogger staceyfike said...
i lurk here too ;)

and i love those "to do" tats!! they'd be perfect!!

Blogger HoweverAlthough said...
I laughed at "croc" since you told me the story and I meant to tell you then that my friend (Owen) and I say, "Osmosis, amoeba!" when we leave. Have a fun trip!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love it when you pass along links! I think I've seen the passive agressive notes site...too funny!

Blogger Michelle said...
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I love that you said Croc! You're the greatest. I love ya lady!

Blogger Haley said...
I'm on the same page with you as far as time on the net goes, in fact I'm still on here right now and should be sleeping! Yikes!

Anyway, my blog lo was done by someone else (i'm soooo not good @ HTML) I paid her 25 bucks.

I can refer you to her if you'd like!

Blogger Laura S. said...
fun stuff...thanks V!