Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Oops!
Um, so I think I may have jumped the gun a little bit today by posting my Twelve Fridays projects a wee bit early. *blush* I realized- um... duh! Today is not Friday!

So those of you who got a sneak peek of them today, consider yourself lucky! ;) The rest of you will have to come back this weekend to get a gander at them.

Until then, here's a few pics of our weekend and the simplicity of a few chalk drawings on our driveway....

(The dude saying "Cheese!" For what it's worth, I don't know where my kids learned this because I never tell them to say "Cheese." Also, they seem to think you have to close your eyes when you do it.)





Labels: ,

4 Comments:
Blogger Haley said...
They are the MOST beautiful kids! You are so blessed Virginia!

Blogger Adrienne said...
Awwwww they are too cute!!!

Blogger jenney said...
Ha ha! How cute!!

Blogger Michelle said...
cutest faces ever!