Sunday, March 30, 2008
Of Dolls and Dinos *new Fancy Pants*
Here's some design team work for Scrap Etc. using the new Fancy Pants Clear Albums, Papers, and Felt.

Photobucket

I love these little albums so much. So incredibly fun to use!

Check out that awesome little Heidi Swapp chandelier crystal- oh my goodness, expect to see me using these a lot because I am addicted!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:
Blogger staceyfike said...
i really really love this!! it's so cute!!

Blogger HoweverAlthough said...
This is so precious, Virginia! I love your little albums. I was looking at my "favorites" felt covered album today and thinking of you. My "One Fine Day" album turned out so cute, too. When are you gonna teach another one? How 'bout this album? I would love to do one with the dogs favorite toys! Am I lame? Don't answer that.

Blogger Lelia said...
Too cute!! I just bought that set at SE last weekend. Thanks for the inspiration!

Blogger Lisa said...
i would like to say this is the cutest thing i've ever seen, but everything you do is adorable!! love the album and all your journaling is so sweet. those little things in your day look so wonderful here!!! we forget how great those little things are sometimes!!

Blogger gimmegodiva said...
I need to see that album irl--- I bet it is even more beautiful!!!!! Talent seems to ooze from you!!! I am envious!!!! I am with Mandy... can it be a class?? A week day class??;)

Blogger Michon said...
this is sooooo stinking adorable!

Blogger Adrienne said...
TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger Unknown said...
Virginia, your work is fantabulous! Love the albums! Can't wait to come back and check out more!

Blogger *Heather said...
Virginia this is just TOO cute!!!! Love it! ;)

Blogger Haley said...
GORGEOUS!!!!!

Blogger Andy said...
love this album. it is so great.

Blogger Christina Marie said...
You always have sooo much creative pizzazz and this album proves it. you are just amazing ~ TFS =)