Friday, March 07, 2008
Got nothin' to do to tomorrow morning?
(other than play in snow, that is?)





We've still got a few spots left in my "One Fine Day" class at Scrap Etc.

Time: 9:30am (depending on the weather, I may bump it up a little later in the morning- you can call the store before you come to check)
Cost: $25

You will complete a 6x6" SEI album with 20 pages, get to play a little with the AccuCut machine, and learn new techniques, along with receiving Heidi Swapp butterfly masks, alphabet stickers, and Fontwerks labels to go home with.

Bring adhesive, glue dots, and 20 4x6" or smaller photos (and if you don't have the pics gathered, come on anyways and you can put together the album and add the pics later).

If you would like to take this class, just come on down to the Scrap Etc. store in the morning and you can pay for the class when you arrive.

If you are interested in this class, but can't come in the morning, email me at 2blackflipflops@gmail.com and I can set you up with a kit & full color instructions for each page.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
OK, LOVE the new blog!!!! I wish I could come! I looked at the album in the store today and it is TOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Blogger Laura S. said...
Cute stuff!

Blogger Christina Marie said...
sorry I missed it just now realized it was this past weekend
:c let me know when is the next one I will so be there =)