Friday, February 01, 2008
Groundhog Day
Man, my life feels like Groundhog Day (the movie) lately. Just kind of doing the same things every day. Or, as my husband puts it, "life getting in the way of living."

Breakfast, cartoons, snuggling, feeding baby, changing diapers, washing dishes, doing laundry, lunch, naps, scrapbooking, dinner, baths, cartoons, bedtime, feeding baby, watching Buffy.

Not much excitement going on around here.

So, since I don't really have tons to blog about, I'll just show you some pics...

My awesome package from my AWESOME secret sis (coughcoughTinacoughcough):



Layouts for Twelve Fridays:
A snuggly little girl:
A silly dude that needs not one, but TWO blankies (and he's sitting there in his towel after bathtime. Hee!)
My ridiculous 2 3/4 year old daughter who has squeezed herself into a 0-3 months onesie and pants.
Little dude helping me make pizza:
Little helpers for making sugar cookies:
10 Comments:
Blogger -C said...
love the pics. :) Zach has been attached to 2 blankets too although he does prefer one over the other. :)

Blogger Morgan said...
Your kids always make me smile, thank you for that! And that pic of Atticus with his towel and blankies, it so much reminds me of Ari and now I want to go give him a hug (even though it will totally wake him up). That Emerson, I can't believe she actually got IN them, Ari couldn't squeeze in his at 2 months let alone two years! Hehe...

Blogger HoweverAlthough said...
LOVE those layouts! I can't wait to get my hands on that paper - the colors are great. And when was your b'day? I didn't know. I would have baked you a cake...and now I have a cute new apron to wear when I bake! :)

Blogger jennihaywood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger jennihaywood said...
I came across your blog along time ago but then I just found it again recently. I am so glad I did because I just love all of your layouts. They totally make me want to get my rear in gear and start scrapping tonight! Thanks for all the yummy eye candy!

Blogger Haley said...
Your kiddos are so sweet in all the photos! I can't believe your daughter managed to stuff herself into your youngest' clothes!!! LOL

Your layouts are great as always!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You are AMAZING! With a newborn, you still create amazing layouts, make pizza, and bake cookies with the kiddies?!

Blogger Michon said...
Gorgeous, Amazing layouts! And your kids are too cute!

Blogger Adrienne said...
LOVE the LO's! I adore that pic of EM! LOL Too funny!

Blogger Jana Eubank said...
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I just love your little tidbits and photos about them. Cracks me up every time!

Awesome job with the Twelve Fridays kit! They are lucky to have you designing for them. :)