Thursday, February 21, 2008
Coming soon...



to Scrap Etc...

"One Fine Day"
-an event album-
(help remember life's happy moments and celebrations... documenting a special day in your life)

March 8
9:30am
Scrap Etc. (Patton Creek, Hoover, AL)
Instructor: Me (hehe)
Cost: $25

**Products... Fontwerks, Daisy D's, AccuCut, Heidi Swapp, and several more!**

You'll also go home with any remaining items that we don't use up in class, including Fontwerks labels, Heidi Swapp Alpha stickers, and a Heidi Swapp mask.

More peeks of the insides coming soon!
Sign up at (205) 985-9323
11 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
Very cute!!

Blogger Morgan said...
Man, I wish I lived anywhere near you... I'd be there for the class in a heartbeat!!!

Blogger Just call me "B" said...
Yes, ma'am! I love it, I love it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That is just gorgeous! I'm sure you'll have lots of people signing up!

Blogger HoweverAlthough said...
I'm in. I will sign up when I am there on Monday. YAY! Virginia is back!

Blogger Kim said...
I like when you say "hehe".

Blogger Lisa said...
super cute!! hope i can take this one - can't wait to see more peek!!

Blogger Morgan said...
Ooh, wanted to let you know that I tagged you... check out my blog for details!

Blogger Michon said...
OMGosh! I want to go so bad! This is a great project V! Have fun teaching!

Blogger Jana Eubank said...
Oh! This is so soft and pretty, V! LOVE IT!

Blogger JBL said...
Hey Virgie! (kidding) What was that guy's name? I don't know if you realized it or not, but we (Ambit) are connected to Scrap, etc. We have a retail division called Shoebox FotoGallery and Scrap is one of our...um...distributors? Well anyway, we partner with them to do photo conversions. They are a primary drop off point for our customers. Interesting that you are an "instructor" there. Hope all is well with the fam. We should probably all hang out sometime since we live in the same state and all.