Friday, January 11, 2008
Twelvefridays info
For those of you who asked, here's a little bit more info about Twelvefridays Kit Club...

Twelvefridays is a new kit club owned by Heather and Heidi of A2Z Essentials (although this is not a part of that company). It includes exclusive paper designs that you will ONLY be able to get through this kit club (the papers will not be available anywhere else). There will be two kit options- one that is just the papers, and one that is paper and coordinating embellishments.

(For those of you unfamiliar with scrapbooking kit clubs, this is a way to purchase pre-coordinated and exclusive products that come shipped straight to your door. You get the benefits of a design team that do different layouts and projects with the same kit so that you can get inspiration for your own creations from the kit. Plus, it's just plain fun to get a box full of scrappy goodies!)

You can see sneak peeks of some of the papers here:
twelvefridays blog

And the new website has a post today that has photos of the papers:
twelvefridays website

I'm especially excited about this journaling paper- how cool is that?!!

The full kit reveal will be up on Monday, so make sure you go check it out!

Labels:

7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks Vrigina for telling everyone about us, what a great Description of Twelve Fridays :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You just had to show me a kit club didn't you?!! Any chance for a "blackflipflops" kit of the month club? Hee Hee!

Blogger Adrienne said...
BAD BAD VIRGINIA!!!

Blogger Morgan said...
Very cool V, I bookmarked it so I can see more of your awesome creations!

Blogger Jamie said...
Thanks for the information! I hope you enjoy designing for them. Take Care!

Blogger Woodman said...
I LOVE FEET! AND THOSE ARE THE THREE COOLEST PICTURES I HAVE EVER SEEN! :)

Blogger Haley said...
I am in awe of your absolutely breath taking layouts, seriously, you make me want to kick my scrapping up a whole notch!

Please stop by my blog if you get a chance, I would love for you to share your extreme genius with me! :-)