Sunday, December 09, 2007
Christmas Cookie Exchange & Baby Shower
(Yes, I'm still around and very much pregnant. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and will have some sort of update *hopefully* afterwards.)

This weekend brought more preparations for Sabriel.

First, I think my kiddos sense a change coming, because they pulled out this baby doll and have been fighting over her all weekend.
I think it's kind of cute, until they start carrying her around by her head or poking her eyeballs. Maybe I should invest in some goggles for Sabriel.

I finished making a few "orders" from people, so that's all taken care of now. :)
(Sorry for the poor lighting on these, I took them at night.) Em and I made cookies for a cookie exchange. She was a great help.

Here's her rendition of the Reindeer cookies. I think they may be from outer space.

When I got to the cookie exchange, I was surprised with a baby shower! The ladies at my church and a few of my friends got together to give me a fun little night, in the midst of all this holiday craziness. It was so sweet!
(Could my eyes BE any squintier??!!)
We had a blast with the cookie part of the party too. ;) Now I have a big ol' box of cookies I've been nibbling on. You think they'll stick around until after Sabriel's birth?

I'll leave you with a video of my weirdos. I mean, kids.

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
Girl you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Umm, I'll take some cookies! LOL

Blogger Unknown said...
Awe you look fabulous! And how sweet a surprise shower - that is fabulous -- I can't wait to see baby sabriel!

Blogger jenney said...
You look incredible!! You're my hero for being 9 months pregnant and being this productive with your scrapping. I'm sooo impressed!

It must be a new sibling thing - Dylan has become very attached to his baby dolls too. Hmmmm...

Ahhhhh! Just what I needed. :) Btw, new pics are up on mine as well... but they don't in ANY ways compete with this awesomeness.

ME WANT TO SQUEEEEEEEZE THOSE BABES! :D

love, old hinkley

Blogger gimmegodiva said...
You are amazing to me- how do you keep your house picked up ( from what I saw in the video, it is so clean!), make cookies be preggers, scrap and make such awesome things, and have 2 toddlers???? Do you sleep!!?? I wish I did just half of that!

Blogger Jana Eubank said...
Love the projects! A baby shower! How fun and unexpected, expecially on your third. That was so sweet! Those cookies look delicious! I'll take an alien reindeer, please! LOL!

Blogger Michon said...
Great pictures girly! You look so happy! It makes me miss being pregnant! ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You look great girl! Hang in there!

Blogger HoweverAlthough said...
You look beautiful - as usual. And what a fun night. I love cookies! and baby clothes!

Blogger Kim said...
I hate that I couldn't be there, but our church had their cookie exchange on Saturday. Anyway, Sab's gift wasn't going to be ready until today. I'll get it to you soon. You look good, real good baby.

Blogger Lisa said...
You sure are a busy mommy!! And like everyone else said - You do look fabulous - you just glow!! :) Love the alien cookies too!! Can't wait for today's update. My cousin-in-law had her baby boy last Monday - 8 pounds, 3 ounces and the chubbiest baby cheeks I've ever seen!! So very cute. Can't wait to meet your sweetie!!!

Blogger Andy said...
looks like a fun filled weekend. glad you enjoyed yourself.

Blogger Missy said...
So sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. We had church pics that night. Glad you had a great time! The reindeer cookies are adorable!

Blogger Abbey said...
That was so much fun!!!

Blogger Just call me "B" said...
V, you are such a cutie! You are an adorable prego!!

I love the reindeer cookies!

Not much longer.......and these last few days will be all worth it!