Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Strength.
Psalm 121 says I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from God, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains. He won't let you stumble, your Guardian God won't fall asleep. Not on your life! Israel's Guardian will never doze or sleep. God's your Guardian, right at your side to protect you— Shielding you from sunstroke, sheltering you from moonstroke. God guards you from every evil, he guards your very life. He guards you when you leave and when you return, he guards you now, he guards you always.

Saw this on Wilna's blog and was something I needed to read this morning. My kids are both sick and I am coming down with it... plus, Atticus had a tummy-ache all last night (and when I say all, I literally mean ALL) and cried and cried and cried...

Needless to say, it's been a draining week already.

Just pray we get good nap times today.

Ciao, bellas and fellas.
6 Comments:
Blogger Marsha said...
Praying for you.

Blogger Kim said...
I HATE SICKNESS. Expletive to follow. I especially hate tummy-aches and vomiting. Can't we all just be well?

Blogger Adrienne said...
Awww, hang in there my friend! If it makes you feel ANY better, Aj had some stomach crud last night.... :-)

Blogger Missy said...
Hope you are sleeping right now!

Blogger Lisa said...
Oh I hope you all feel better fast. I have that same stuffy head cold is coming feeling. Hopefully the cold bug will fly away fast!!

Blogger Morgan said...
Poor baby, poor you! Ari's comin' down with something too, I feel your pain. I really hope you all are well very soon, it's no fun being down & out.

I like what you've done with the blog so far, apparently feeling crummy has no effect whatsoever on your creativity!