Monday, November 05, 2007
Christmas Bazaar
I am frantically creating stuff this week in an effort to have a fully stocked table for the Community Presbyterian Church Christmas Bazaar this weekend. Shaun keeps reminding me that not everything needs to be "unique," but I'm having a hard time reining myself in.

Regardless, here's a sneak peek at some of the things I am selling... come one, come all! Details of when/where below. There will be 40 different artists there with some very cool wares to sell! :)

Christmas Bazaar 2007


Location:
Community Presbyterian Church
825 Oak Blvd.
Moody, AL 35004

View Larger Map

Time:
Saturday, November 10th
9am - 7pm
Admission: Free
Individual booths will take cash and/or checks

Some of the booths will include home decor and handmade Christmas items with a shabby chic flair, photography, sewn projects, pottery, artwork, and much more! Come see us!
4 Comments:
Blogger Morgan said...
I wish I lived closer, I would definately be there! Your creations look amazing!

Blogger Britney said...
V those all look awesome!! You are so creative. :) Too bad I'll be out of town, but good luck with it!

Blogger Shan Herren said...
gosh i hope i can make it saturday! you are so talented!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey V - Since my mom lives in Moody and since I will be in B'ham for Shelley's class on Saturday...this might be a possibility. We may come in between Shelley's class and a visit to my mom's.
Hope to see you! Great lookin' stuff as always!