Wednesday, October 24, 2007
She's still a girl. :)
Sorry for the delay in posting- for some reason, the days we are at home seem to fly by even faster than the ones full of plans.

I have been waiting to post so I could update with new ultrasound pics, but I haven't had a chance to scan them in. I will *hopefully* do that tomorrow (can't now as I would wake the hubby).

Anyways- just a brief note to say that the baby is most definitely still a girl. :) No doubts about it. Game plan is still on.

And the situation we were watching (a low laying placenta) has fixed itself so no worries there too. Yay! 9 1/2 weeks to go....

Hopefully I'll have pics of her sweet face uploaded tomorrow.

ETA pics:

(If you click on the pic you can see it a lot bigger.)

The top pic is her facial profile. Look at those luscious lips! ;) She was actually drinking in this image... it was cool to see. The bottom pic is her looking straight on at the camera; she's got her little hands tucked up under her chin.
7 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
9.5 weeks!!!!! WOW! Where did the time go? Ok, I gotta come over NOW lol

Blogger jenney said...
Wow! I can't believe she'll be here so soon!!!

I'm glad everything looked great on the ultrasound!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congratulations on still having a girl and everything being alright!! Can't wait to see the pics! Babies are so precious...

Blogger Dollar General said...
That's GREAT news! Congrats!

Blogger Morgan said...
Are ultrasounds not the greatest thing!! I have 2 albums full of Ari's US pics, I still flip through it and am amazed at the whole thing! So glad the placenta moved, it's going to make things much easier for your delivery!

Blogger Jana Eubank said...
She's just beautiful! (Yes, I can tell!)

Blogger Lisa said...
WOW!!! It's amazing to see ultrasound pictures. I love them. I love it more when I can actually see them - and these I can!! Congrats again!