Thursday, October 18, 2007
Pics
Here's some pics from our visit to Grams' house. We went to the park one day, which is so much more fun for everyone when there is at least one adult per kid. :)

Em also got to make some cookies with my Grams... which she unfortunately threw up later that night. [Forgot to mention that part earlier.] Stomach bugs are SO much fun. Fortunately, my mom and sister were able to jump right in and help clean up everything. I can't imagine trying to deal with all that on my own... :P

(Sorry there's like a bazillion pics here. Gotta show off the cuteness.)



Also, has anyone noticed my ticker up there at the top?!! When did I hit the third trimester??? Wowza. That's insane. It's down to crunch time, folks. Time to start buying little diapers, boiling bottles, assessing the clothing situation, picking up a package of pacifiers that she probably won't use, and packing bags "just in case."

Oh, and making sure Christmas stuff is all ready. Ai yi yi.
10 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
They are ADORABLE!!!! And ummm the time is REALLY going by quickly!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
SSSOOOO CUTE!!!! All 3 of you!:-) {well, 4}!!! Glad you had some joy in your week. Have a great weekend!!

Blogger Morgan said...
Your kids are SO cute, I want to squeeze them! And how cute is your little belly! You look great! Hang in, the next couple months will fly and Sabriel will be here before you know it!

Blogger Laura S. said...
cute pics!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Great pictures! Your children are beautiful!!! I think I've mentioned that before. I got my niece that same shirt...she thinks she is a rock star in it.

Blogger Missy said...
I want to just put Atticus on a plate and eat him up!

You look great!

Blogger Dollar General said...
The kids are SO CUTE! You are so cute too with that belly - I had to look again!! It doesn't look 3rd trimester big! How cute are you pregger! I hope I can keep my weight under wraps - so far - not doing so good!

Blogger Lisa said...
Such cuteness!!! Love the pics - the disgruntled ones especially!! And you are a doll of course - and I was just thinking the other day, when reading your blog - 75 days to go!??!!?? WHAT?? I can't wait to meet her!

Blogger Jana Eubank said...
They are going to have so much with that new baby! Glad you were able to have some fun "alone" time with them before the baby comes.

Well, V. I'm here to tag you. I'm sure you've done this a million times before, so ignore me if you'd like. I atleast can say I did it, right! LOL!

If you are interested, the instructions are on my blog. Otherwise, just ignore me! LOL! ;)

Blogger Kim said...
miss you, miss you, miss you.