Friday, October 19, 2007
7 Random Facts
The lovely Jana has tagged me to do the 7 random facts thingie going around, so here's mine! I can't remember if I've done this one already or not- how pathetic is that?! hehe

The rules:

1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of you post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

My random facts:

  • I'm obsessive compulsive about leaving "unread topics" on the two message boards I visit daily (Crop Addict & Scrap Etc. ). Basically, whenever you have "unread topics" on these message boards, it leaves a little colored mark next to them. If you don't mark them as "read" or click on them, the colored marks stays colored. I have to go through and make sure all the colored marks are clicked on before I leave. It's become so much of a habit of mine, I didn't even realize I was doing it until recently. *blush*
  • When I was a kid, my ambition for years on end (and recorded in my school scrapbook) was to be a detective/model/cashier/mom. Yes. All of those. Simultaneously.
  • I get really grouchy when my house is dirty or messy. And also, as I've mentioned before, when my feet get rough and scratchy.
  • I have over 100 blogs that I keep up with via bloglines.
  • I have a brother that was just accepted into the police force. I have several stories as to why this is ironic to me, but he'd probably kill me for posting them. ;) Seriously, though, I am super proud of him.
  • My 16 year old sister doesn't know it, but she is drop-dead gorgeous and gets looks from guys all the time. I give them the evil eye when I can.
  • I once lived in Germany for three years.
And there you have it. Fascinating, hmm? ;)

I am not tagging anyone, because I'm not sure who all has done this and who hasn't. But if you want to play along, let me know in the comments!
5 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
I would LOVE to hear those stories! LOL :-)

Blogger Morgan said...
I think everyone has stories like that about their brothers! Mine's in the Air Force, he'd not like it if I shared either. See my blog for randomness in my life...

Blogger Jana Eubank said...
I can't believe you keep track of so many blogs! Your a maniac! LOL! I totally love that you glare at guys checking out your sister, too funny!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh my gosh, 100 blogs. You crazy woman. LOL

Blogger Unknown said...
ohh I love bloglines too!!