The lovely Jana
has tagged me to do the 7 random facts thingie going around, so here's mine! I can't remember if I've done this one already or not- how pathetic is that?! hehe
1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of you post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.My random facts:
- I'm obsessive compulsive about leaving "unread topics" on the two message boards I visit daily (Crop Addict & Scrap Etc. ). Basically, whenever you have "unread topics" on these message boards, it leaves a little colored mark next to them. If you don't mark them as "read" or click on them, the colored marks stays colored. I have to go through and make sure all the colored marks are clicked on before I leave. It's become so much of a habit of mine, I didn't even realize I was doing it until recently. *blush*
- When I was a kid, my ambition for years on end (and recorded in my school scrapbook) was to be a detective/model/cashier/mom. Yes. All of those. Simultaneously.
- I get really grouchy when my house is dirty or messy. And also, as I've mentioned before, when my feet get rough and scratchy.
- I have over 100 blogs that I keep up with via bloglines.
- I have a brother that was just accepted into the police force. I have several stories as to why this is ironic to me, but he'd probably kill me for posting them. ;) Seriously, though, I am super proud of him.
- My 16 year old sister doesn't know it, but she is drop-dead gorgeous and gets looks from guys all the time. I give them the evil eye when I can.
- I once lived in Germany for three years.
And there you have it. Fascinating, hmm? ;)
I am not tagging anyone, because I'm not sure who all has done this and who hasn't. But if you want to play along, let me know in the comments!