Thursday, September 06, 2007
photo shooting.
So.... it's been a while since I taught a class at Scrap Etc., and I've had some ideas bouncing around my head. I finally sat down last night to work on the project I wanted to teach this month.

(Sneaky peeks:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I realized, once the project was complete, that I didn't really have any pics of the kids I really wanted to use; and I had an Idea for a quick little photo session this morning.

I figured... hey, as soon as we eat breakfast, I'll "throw together" a mini-shoot, upload my pics and get them printed today, and add them to my project this afternoon (after our very much dreaded check-up at the doctor's office).

Suffice it to say, the little voice in the back of my head that was laughing derisively at me the whole morning was having a grand ol' time.

I did get enough pics to use for the project, though... :) woohoo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And I love this one even though I don't have the prettiest belly this pregnancy, and the picture is kind of blurry... it still turned out cool I think. :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



(P.S. I really hope I don't get any creepy people looking at these pics. It always makes me worry about that.)
9 Comments:
Blogger Katie said...
I LOVE the picture of the 3 of you!!!! Very cool. Did you use a tripod (or something like that)?

Blogger Adrienne said...
Very cute pic of all you guys!!!!! love it

Blogger Abbey said...
I love that picture of you and the kids! And don't worry about your belly...it IS a pretty belly! But I know how you feel...the third one's always a bit ahead of the game and just kind of flops out there cause I think it's been there done that enough times to know what's comin' so it just cuts loose!! I'm not even sure yours even qualifies as a belly yet, but if you say so. ;)
By the way, I want to squeeze your son and take a big bite out of him he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deliciously cute!! Your daughter is gorgeous too, but you know I'm partial to little boys.(Now I look like the creepy person looking at your kids!!) HA.

Blogger Michelle said...
Those pictures are stinkin' awesome!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I can't wait to see the entire project! Your kids are adorable,

Anonymous Anonymous said...
WOW! Beautiful photos. I love the light in them. Did you use some sort of filter? And I may be creepy, but I think your belly is cute! You look so natural pregnant...seriously...very pretty. ;)

Blogger Creating Memories said...
I love the effects on your photos! Great close up shots. Your little man is growing up so quickly! Good luck putting your little project together. The sneaks look amazing!

Blogger Missy said...
Hey, what kind of creepy friends do you have?

Blogger Vikki said...
Great pictures! Can't wait to see the project with the pictures...you know to go ahead and sign me up!!!

vikki