Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Multitasking.
Kids are eating dinner, I just gulped down a few bites of homemade pizza, checking my emails, getting ready for the Scrap Etc. Event meeting, and figured... hey I should blog real quick! ;)

Here's the layout I mentioned a few posts back- it's one of my all time favorites. And yes, that picture just keeps reappearing.

I used stuff from the October Crop Addict kit to make it. Mmmm gorgeous stuff!

I also cannot leave something unsaid today....

it's my Old Hinkley's birthday. :) She knows who she is.

She's my best friend.
Close as a sister.
Partner in crime- and sneaking into movie theaters.
Looks like a college student.
Makes me laugh all the time.
Has started many a tradition in our home.
Loves her fellas.
Is super intuitive.
Hearts Will Ferrell.
Has an awesome eye for color.
Is great at planning finances... 20 years ahead. :)
Helps me to see perspectives that I normally wouldn't.
Got sucked into Harry P. with me.

I just love her so much. Happy Birthday, Ollllllllllllllllllllllld HINKLEY! :)
3 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
Your LO IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks, you SIL!

BTW, Minnie and I brainstormed over the perfect day and I HOPE HOPE HOPE you are free on Oct 6. If you are... you won't regret it!

hee hee!!!
JUST WAIT! You won't believe our evil plan! :)

love, olllllllllld HINKley!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I can NOT believe I was just refered to with a nickname!!!! That made me smile SO big!!! Thanks Hinkley! :)