Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Probably be scarce around these parts...
for the next few days.

This is really a bad week for the book to come out. I've just got way to much going on.

I am so looking forward to just sitting back and chilling with the book on Saturday. Hubby already has plans to cook out, so I don't really have to worry about food (although, it's not like I ever really worry about it- I am majorly spoiled with a wanna-be chef for a husband). It'll be a nice culmination to my week.

*Just remembered & wanted to add- Emerson POOPED in the potty today and I was ELATED. It's a good day in our home when a pregnant woman is jumping around the bathroom going "Woohoo!" at the top of her lungs.


Here's a few links to keep you busy:

WAY cute and easy looking sundress that I'm going to attempt to make for Em

Some very cool prints on Etsy that I would like to get


My favorite way to pass the time while the kids are napping

And my favorite home organization system that I've been working on this week

Because no post is complete without some cuteness:

(I don't know what that expression is all about, but the dude makes it all the time. He's not as freaked out as he looks. I think he just likes to be silly.) (And this is one of my favorite expressions... the studying something one. EEEEEE gotta love those cheeks & eyelashes!)

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for the links girl...you are always in the know!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
WTG Emerson!!

Blogger Adrienne said...
YAY EM!!! Thanks for the links AND the cuteness!!! LOL

Blogger i dig musicians said...
Can I just say how incredibly stoked -- and not very shocked -- to find out that you are a fellow Eisley fan... Brings a tear of joy to the eye.

Blogger Katie said...
Precious pictures! I too am waiting for the book.

Blogger CathyVal said...
Thanks for sharing the links and I hope you will post a picture of your dress you make. What a cool idea!!

Blogger Michelle said...
I totally agree with Karen. You are always showing me new stuff. I love it! I also LOVE those pictures! He is such a cutie!

Blogger Dollar General said...
I love the teeth! SWEET! Have fun with Harry...

Blogger jenney said...
Way to go, Emerson!!! I know you're so proud of her!!!

Have a nice, long relaxing weekend!

Blogger Amy Nabors said...
wow! that last photo is amazing. love his thoughtfulness. and congrats on Em going potty. so glad you had a good day! oh, and can't wait for my book to get here. i plan on reading all weekend. :)

Blogger Katie said...
Hey V!
Thanks for the sites, cool linky-dinkies!!!
K