Friday, July 27, 2007
Movies and such.
I am getting ready for the class I'm teaching tonight at Scrap Etc. ("My Favorites" miniBOOK), which, by the way, has the most fun little kit of products I think I've put together for a class yet. I love it. :)

So, since I should be doing something productive, I am browsing the internet.

Here are some movie links from Tara Whitney's blog (she's an amazing photographer if you have some time to explore her site as well):

The Darjeeling Limited

Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, and Adrien Brody... has a very "Royal Tenenbaum-ish" feel. Really really want to see this.

Into the Wild
This totally looks like something that Shaun would want to see. I'm actually pretty interested in seeing it myself.

Margot at the Wedding
I love Jack Black. I'm looking forward to seeing him in a semi-serious role.

Ok, back to reality and getting things going around this house. Later dudes.
3 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
Have fun with your class tonight!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for the movie links. All three have such great sceneries. I can't wait to see them.

Blogger jenney said...
Have fun at your class tonight!!!