Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Tag Hag (as my sister calls it)
I've been tagged by Miss Gretchen, and here are the rules:

I have to divulge 7 random facts/habits about myself and then tag 7 more people to do the same.

So here ya go:

1. It really really really irritates me for my heels to be rough and scratchy. Like, I've been known to get out of bed in the night and go file them if they are bothering me. (Gross, huh?)

2. I've broken my left leg playing Tinkerbell when I was a kid; and my right foot when I was being a klutz in my backyard last December.

3. I love salty/sweet combos... like tortilla chips dipped in frosting. Mmmm.

4. I pretty much have to read every night before I go to bed in order to wind down.

5. I finally got my new computer last week! :) And it is divine!

6. I have 92 different blogs that I keep up with via Bloglines. (Sad & pathetic, I know. )

7. I still wear my toe ring that Shaun gave me the very first Valentine's Day that we were dating.

Alright, so I'm tagging:

Abbey

Michelle

Ali


The other Ali

Kimmy


Heather


Karen

7 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
I like sweet and salty too....my favorite is party mints and peanuts lol

Blogger Michelle said...
okay, I love that you eat tortilla chips in icing and I so wish I had to have soft heals...mine are sick.
oh and sory about today. I'm a dork!

Blogger mary h. said...
I can just see you filing your heels down at 2am. LOL!!! And the toering...too sweet.;)

Blogger staceyfike said...
tee hee....i'm subscribed to 75 blogs and i thought i was bad!!

Blogger Abbey said...
I love that you stil wear that toe ring. That's cool. And congrats on the new computer!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Okay, I'll play!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
you made me snort at the rough heels comment!! and i still don't get the chips and frosting thing!! :) thanks for playing!!