Sunday, May 06, 2007
"Cherish Today" miniBOOK class
Have a moment? It's often hard to do that, isn't it? I created this class with that thought in mind... that time slips past us so often, and the little moments that make up each day can fade very quickly. I think we all need a little fun reminder to cherish the little things in life- to make the most of each day.

Join me as we play with the summer bright colors of the new Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer "French Twist" line of papers, ribbons, and buttons. We'll mix in some Hambly, Heidi Swapp, fun office labels, and stamping to make this altered frame & miniBOOK combo a cool reminder to "cherish TODAY."

Class price: $18
Class date: Friday, June 8, 6:30 pm
at Scrap Etc- call 985-9323 to sign up!



(Oh and check out the sweet watermark that my friend Karen had this girl make for me! I LOVE it!)


7 Comments:
Blogger Andy said...
love the book. it's beautiful. i'm always impressed with our creations.

Blogger Adrienne said...
Love the black flipflops! Cute class too! I saw that at the store yesterday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love the watermark! Glad you like it! This project is so awesome.

Blogger mary h. said...
That is such a beautiful little book!!!!!

Blogger Christina said...
Beautiful book, wish I lived near you, I would so be at that class!!(LOL)

Blogger Vikki said...
I will be at a retreat!! Will you offer it again???

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow - so beautiful! Might have to do this! What a great present it would make! Janna Davis