Monday, April 16, 2007
Something of more substance.
I am cracking up at

1) the number of people that enjoyed my finger quiz

and

2) the number of people that took it.

oh blogthings quizzes, we salute you. how many mindless hours of entertainment you provide.

while i was taking the finger quiz, i also took the

Meganame Generator

Virginia Leanne Tillery's Aliases

Your movie star name: Chocolate Chip Cookies George

Your fashion designer name is Virginia
Goppingen

Your socialite name is Titanic Butt Seattle

Your fly girl / guy name is V Til

Your detective name is Cat Homeschool

Your barfly name is Mozzarella Sticks Bacardi Silver


Your soap opera name is Leanne Pine Cliff Drive

Your rock star name is M & Ms Leopard

Your Star Wars name is Virfro Tilsha

Your punk rock band name is The Chill Bott
le Brush

They were wrong about my detective name, though. It's Wanda Grieg. (Which is a whole 'nother post for another time.)

And the "How Good With Money Are You" quiz

(I am "okay" with money, which my honey will laugh at.)

I also took the "What color should you paint your room" quiz, but I don't think we're going to go with a purple kitchen.

Anyways. I said this post was going to be something of more substance, so I guess I should close my blogthings tab now. Hee!

I've been on a major scrapping kick. Last night I did four layouts and a mini album for Crop Addict's May kit! Soooo fun! And I think I'm going to do at least one more; I have a great idea for one using some of the leftovers of the kit. :)

Tonight I am gonna kick out some more layouts for my girl at Scrap Etc. (I sound like a major hip person right now, but I promise you, I am not. I think I must have been reading too many celeb gossip blogs today.) I have a bunch of new goodies I want to try out- the new Queen & Co. felt floral borders, some gorgeous die cut Creative Imaginations papers & stickers (which, I might add, when I was taking out of my bag, Shaun said, "Those are really cool!"). ::grin:: And of course... yummy smelling Hambly.

I was shaking my head at myself the other night, because I headed into SE2 up at the Pinnacle in Trussville, and as soon as I walked in I said to Nubia, "I smell Hambly!" LOL That's pathetic, honestly now, it is. Mmm tho... smells so good.

Ok, in other inconsequential news, I found three new blogs that I am loving right now.

The first is my sweet friend Stephie who just started her blog. Check her out!

The second is thepioneerwoman.com.
This lady is awesome. She is a city girl who married a cowboy, and lives on a ranch with their four kiddos and a bazillion horses and cows. She takes beautiful pics, has SUCH YUMMY recipes on her blog, and is super funny. She's even been nominated for several Bloggies awards. :)

And my third blog pick is Auntie Em's Creations.
I mentioned a friend of mine trying to adopt, and her sister creating blankets to help in the financial process. Well, they've created this little website to order them and see them, so just keep them in mind if you have any baby gifts to purchase!

Here are some little tiny composition notebooks I've been on a kick making. I'll make some more soon and post 'em here when I do.



Ok, so I lied about this being a post of more substance, but meh. I just want to ramble tonight.

And now I just want to eat my chicken quesadilla that Shaun made me, so later dudes!
5 Comments:
Blogger Sarah said...
gosh! Love those notebooks!!!!

Blogger Michelle said...
I do love those notebooks!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love this post virge! i don't understand why you don't want a purple kitchen. did i mention that i think in stampin up colors? i realized that when i saw your blue/green craze you have going! i like having specific names for colors although no one knows what "cool caribbean" is!

Blogger Adrienne said...
TOO CUTE!!! I will NOT take quizzes today...well not right now anyway lol

Blogger stephanie howell said...
you are sooooo cute!!
harper says she is ready to meet and marry atticus.