Monday, April 02, 2007
A little promoting...
but not of myself, this time. ;)

I have some very good friends that are in pursuit of adopting a baby from El Salvador. They are in the ministry in Texas- these are friends of ours that we knew when Shaun was in seminary. They honor God in their actions and words; I really admire them. Here they are in this layout:


Anyways, they are trying to raise some money to help support their adoption process, and are selling these adorable handmade blankets for $15 (that includes shipping). You can email Rachel at rachelsetliffe@aol.com, or visit her blog at http://setliffefamily.blogspot.com/to make arrangements to order your blanket. Seriously, how cute are these? And that's a really great price for a handmade, unique baby gift.
3 Comments:
Blogger Jenney said...
Oh my goodness, those are adorable!!! Wish I knew someone who's having a baby. So cute!!

Blogger Jamie said...
Adoption has a sweet spot in my heart. I am going to check out their website.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Beautiful lo! will have to check out those blankets.