Friday, March 02, 2007
Where does the time fly?
Seriously- where does it go? Because dadgum! I feel like I've lost it all this week!

Started off feeling totally crummy- got that icky cold that I guess is going around. I swear, if I have to blow my nose one more time I think it's going to explode. I spent several days this week holed up in bed, only getting up for the necessaries and to make sure my kids got fed & changed.

I'm getting ready for the Scrap Etc. event that is a mere 13 days away! Yikes! I simply cannot wait to spend this time with my girlfriends, surrounded by scrappy goodness, and being inspired by the incredible teachers that we've got coming. I'm seriously looking forward to Kristina Contes' class. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Also, if you like to win free scrapbooking supplies, you should stop by Crop Addict this weekend. Debbie (the owner) is giving away $1750 worth of prizes in celebration of Crop Addict's one year anniversary! And even more fun- I'm hosting part of the fun tomorrow (Saturday) from 12-2 CST so you should stop by and see me! I'm giving a fun scrapbooking challenge and hosting a game. This is the first time I've ever done this so I am super pumped. :)

Gotta run- we've got some friends coming over for dinner tonight and I've got to get the house cleaned, the errands run, the dessert prepared... oh yeah, and get myself dressed & presentable looking. ;)

Ciao!

Oh yeah- and an update for those interested- the potty training is just in the wee beginning stages... lots of talk about poop & pee. I think Emerson's favorite word now is to shout out "POO POO!" Ahhh a girl after my own heart. ;)
3 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
Tee hee, hey email me....

poo poo....poo poo...sweet words!!! LOL

Blogger Sarah said...
she'll be great at the potty training! Have so much fun at Scrap Ect! i so wish i could be there!