Friday, March 09, 2007
In the words a Prince Humperdink...
"I have my country's 500th birthday to celebrate, a wedding to plan, a wife to murder and Gilder to frame for it. I'm swamped."

Today:

-tables to pick up from church
-Liv to pick up from school & babysit
-yard sale stuff to price & organize
-complete a layout for the Rave at Scrap Etc.

Tomorrow:

-yard sale in the morning
-clean up and get rid of stuff in the afternoon
-get the house ready for Karen and Elliya's visit
-a quick trip to the store
-complete another layout for the Rave at Scrap Etc.

Sunday:

-pick up Karen & Elliya from the airport
-drop off stuff at the library
-go to church
-chill out in the afternoon
-small group at night
-get my hair cut by Kari-Ann from Santa Fe Day Spa

and I don't even want to think about the rest of the week! Without going into detail, I have friends staying with us, trips to Anniston to do, consignment sales to stop by, scrapping stuff to do, and the Scrap Etc. Event to attend!

Seriously though... life should be calming down after this... and Easter...oh and the kids' birthdays ...

ahhh such is my life! LOL

Best to just focus on the task at hand and enjoy the beauty of the day. :)

Later chicks & dudes!
8 Comments:
Blogger staceyfike said...
i totally understand!!
things are so crazy this week that i've got lists of lists to make lol!!!!

Blogger Michelle said...
and you're loosing an hour. sorry, I'm such a downer deb

Blogger -C said...
careful, michelle, that little bit of news might just send her over the edge ... enjoy your time with karen & e :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
after you are done with that i've got a few little things i could use some help with...thanks.ha.
take it easy girl.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love the PB quote!
It's one of my all-time faves!!!
Good luck with the yard sale.
Sending you lots of extra energy!

Blogger Sarah said...
"Try to get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."

Blogger Jennifer said...
I love that movie. How great is - "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."?! :-)

Blogger Jody said...
Love your 'to do list'. Wishing some of the Scrap Etc stuff was on mine! You're gonna have the time of your life again this year...it's all good! Busy, for you, but good. Just be glad you're not as pregnant as you were at last year's event. I thought your belly was so cute...but I could tell you weren't as impressed with it- you had to carry it around all the time. =) Have a fun week!