Tuesday, March 27, 2007
The Big Prize:

First, the answers:

1. Rocking Rollercoaster scared the bejeezus out of me. I had nail marks in my hands, literally= from where I was digging my nails into the handles. I also couldn't scream I was so freaked out. I stayed off of the ride the next three times and sketched while Vanessa, Monique, and Gretchen blasted their brains out on it.

2. My favorite color is, as Katie said, Punk Rawk Green, but I am currently OBSESSED with the green/torquoise/black combo... mmm mmm.

3. My fave tv shows are LOST, Gilmore Girls, The Office, and Scrubs. :)

4. The kiddos are Emerson and Atticus, named after Ralph Waldo Emerson and Atticus Finch (from "To Kill a Mockingbird.")

5. We were both 20 when we got married. My husband is deeply saddened that everyone thinks he's such an old man. He can't help it if he wears old man slippers. listens to NPR, and thinks 9pm is "staying up late." ;)


Sooooo KAREN, look for a little package of ephemera in the mail soon! :) (And the rest of y'all- thanks for playing! Keep stopping back by because this Blog Candy thing is way fun!)
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
It pays to spend a week with you!

Blogger Heather said...
Oooh Ooooh I want to play next time.... I guess I better pay attention.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
WTG Karen!

Blogger Michelle said...
Wow!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new picture.

Blogger Michelle said...
I mean seriously! You look like a model.