Saturday, March 24, 2007
And the winner is...
Sike! (Don't you totally miss saying that? Come on, just admit that your 5th grade self is saying, "Yesssssss!" and pulling a fist in, too.)

Hehehehe

I will announce the winner to my little Blog Candy quiz (see Thursday's post if you want in on it) tomorrow night, so you've still got some time to play if you want. ;)

Here's a few of my layouts from the Scrap Etc. Inspiration Rave. The object was to use everyday things as your inspiration. We had to use several print media (ads & such from magazines), so the first two are from an ad and the table of contents from March's Better Homes & Gardens. We were also challenged to use fashion or home decor as inspiration, so this layout is inspired by a little pair of flip flops Em has (the striped background & the subject of the layout). I had a fourth layout but sent it home with a friend since it featured her cutie little girl. :) ETA: She sent me a pic of it so I could share it here- thanks Karen!
And this is the Triaminic Ad the "Faerie" layout is based on (thanks to Jenney I found it online!:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


(Note: I no longer have the ads for two of the inspiration layouts, which stinks... but look for my challenge on Crop Addict next month and you may get a little taste of this for yourself. ;) )
5 Comments:
Blogger Michelle said...
When did we stop saying sike?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wish I could scan the LO you did for me but I don't think I can since it's 12x12. I'll take a picture of it for you though!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
great lo's!

Blogger jenney said...
Awesome layouts, girl!! Thanks for posting them!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOVE the beautiful feet lo and the journaling