Saturday, February 10, 2007
happy love ....
i am posting from my grams' house- i am picking up the kiddos after having a three day break from them.

it has been absolutely glorious to stay up late and not have to pay the consequences the next day... i have been actually able to sleep late!

enjoying not having the demands of pee-filled diapers first thing when i wake up in the morning, or rushing around keeping gobs of slimy yogurt from hitting the floor at night as i strategically try to pull Em's clothes off of her after dinner.

but... i'm so very glad to have those chubby little smiley kiddos back in my arms. :)

------

i'm getting ready to go tomorrow to a Scrap Etc. Inspiration Team meeting- we are getting ready for the final countdown to our big Event in March.

for real- if you are a scrapper, or not but interested in the whole inspiration/art process- stop hemming & hawing and freaking SIGN UP! it will seriously change your life.

and you will leave with some inspiration, LOTS of awesome goodies (I hear that the girls from hambly are gracing us with their presence!!! that's enough for me! lol), and friendships that will connect the most amazing people.

check it out here: Scrap Etc. Event 2007

-------

Ok, back to hanging with the fam... just wanted to check in here!

Oh yeah, and in case i don't get to do this later, here's the valentine's card I made this year:
14 Comments:
Blogger mary h. said...
What cutie pies!!!!!!! Lucky you, getting to sleep in late. Have fun in your meeting. Again, lucky you.;) And you are so right about the Event.:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed just reading the details about the event but I'll be signing up as soon as Uncle Same comes through on his end!

Cute pics! Glad you are feeling refreshed!

Blogger Michelle said...
Yay! for you girl! I am so happy for you! You needed that break! and I love your Valentines cards!

Blogger Andy said...
love the card. it's so cute.

Blogger Graced said...
your babies are unbelievably cute!

I love this card...I hope you don't mind if I try to scrap lift it...if that's the right term!

Blogger Vikki said...
Love the card! I am glad you had a few days to relax and just have me time!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi Virginia. I can't wait to meet you at the Event!! Your kids are SUCH cutie pies!!!

Blogger Adrienne said...
ACK! LOVE THE CARD!!!!!!

Blogger Abbey said...
You're my frieking hero. Talent oozes from you.

Good for you on the break! Always a welcomed event for me!

Blogger Heather said...
That is so fun that you were able to take a few days off. I am still too nervous to do that with all three of mine. Tuck has stayed the night away just a couple of times...maybe I should do that soon. Thanks for the idea!

Blogger Sarah said...
Hello Dearie!
So glad you got a break...it does make you appreciate the sweet things about babies. They are adorable as per usual. I still have the picture of you and I and Atticus sitting on my desk, waiting to be scrapped!!!!

Blogger Vikki said...
Hey Virginia! Miss your blogs, hope you get your computer fixed soon!!

Blogger stephanie howell said...
aaaarrrrggggggghhhhhh!
look at them!
i want to eat them up!!!!