Sunday, February 04, 2007
The Guest List
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So this is the Guest List- and my photos honestly do not do the place justice... I was just trying to take some quick snaps the other day so I could post them on here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's owned & operated by a sweet friend of mine who went to Southeastern Bible College with me- and she's got great taste. Heck, she hired me, right? LOL ;)

(An aside: I cannot explain enough how awesome it is to get to dress up cute, not worry about getting spit up on, hang out with an awesome friend, and actually make a little money once a week. Such an enormous blessing to my mental health.)

Go check it out if you are in the Birmingham Metro area. She's in Cahaba Heights.

Oh yeah, and a little birdie says that she'll be carrying the "She" books within the next couple of weeks. :) Woohoo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13 Comments:
Blogger Jennifer said...
Wow! That is incredible Virge! Looks like too much fun. I don't know that I would make it home with a paycheck though. :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What an adorable store! I'm glad you have such a fab place to get away to. Nothing like a little adult conversation, huh?

Blogger Andy said...
looks great. i can't wait to visit it. does she have any baby stuff? i'm looking for a baby journal so i can write some stuff now while i'm pregnant and can actually remember.

Blogger Abbey said...
Wow, Virginia, it looks amazing! Good for you. I'll have to check that out on a "free" day. (Doesn't look like a place I would want to take the boys!) :)

Blogger Graced said...
That looks wonderful. You are a great ad. What day do you work. I would like to visit while you are there.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow. very pink and girly. i like it. who is the owner/friend?

Blogger mary h. said...
Whew! That some pink.;) It is great that you get to dress up at least once a week. You need/deserve that little break.:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a great store. I will definitely stop by sometime. I'm glad that you are getting to have fun with this.

Blogger Michelle said...
Holy Moley! I must go right now! I am in love!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh my gosh!!! How can you leave that store... That place is awesome!!!!! I'm so going to check that out!!!! Love it!!!

This place looks fantastic...boy do I wish I lived closer!

Blogger Christina Padilla said...
what an awesome store! Looks like a place I would love!! Especially love the chandy!

Can't wait to see ya again in a few weeks V!!!!!!!!!

Blogger Heather said...
THe store is fun huh?! I just went there today and hung out with S. The boys loved it! I am sure she had to put things back in place after we left...