Sunday, January 21, 2007
You think you know me?
Compliments of Andy

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Lifeguard & Swim Instructor

2. Server at Johnny Rocket's

3. Nanny

4. Church Secretary


Movies I would watch over and over:

5. 10 Things I Hate About You

6. Garden State
7. Nig
htmare Before Christmas
8. Amelie


Four places you have lived:

9. Columbu
s, GA
10. Goppingen, Germany

11. Wake Forest, NC

12. Birmingham, AL


Four places you have been on vacation:

13. New Orleans, LA
14. Charleston, SC

15. Austria

16. Dallas, TX

Four of my favorite foods are:
17. Chocolate
18. Focaccia Bread

19. French Fries
2
0. Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo


Four places I would rather be right now:

21. in the library, curled up in the corner with a book
22. Scrap Etc. (1 or 2)

23. At the beach

24. At my scrapbooking desk

Four friends I think will respond:

25. Michelle
26. Mar
y H.
27. Nanny Peeker

28.YOU!


play with me!
copy and paste on your own blog.
delete my answers and insert your own.

have fun!


Oh yeah- and the Feb. gallery is up at Crop Addict! G
o check it out! :)

Here are afew sneak peeks of my contributions...

Labels: ,

9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
uh..when were you in dallas on vacation? certainly not while we have been here b/c you would have called us right? and if so, it has been too long and you need to come back for another trip..i think :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I just know your dallas vacation was the best right?!!

Blogger Abbey said...
You've been to Austria? I would enjoy seeing some of those pics...

Blogger Michelle said...
You are so talented. I LOVE how you took those pics!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ooohh i love your CA layouts!!!

Blogger Michelle said...
I found a blog from a geisha. It is written in her language but it has beautiful pictures!

http://ichi.dreamblog.jp

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your layouts are so so nice. Please have a class at SE again soon!

Blogger mary h. said...
Copying and pasting to my blog in a bit.;)Great sneaky peeks btw.:)

Blogger Nan said...
I felt like cruising tonight.....not a blog stalker! I do love you though!! hee! hee! I posted mine on my blog...if you could even call it that!! I'm not that good at it yet! Loves 'ya!!! Nanner