Monday, November 27, 2006
Some Thanksgiving Pics & other things







Saw this on C's blog... love it.

The world's a huge stockpile of God-wonders and God-thoughts. Nothing and no one comes close to you! I start talking about you, telling what I know, and quickly run out of words. Neither numbers nor words account for you.
~ Psalm 40:5, The Message

Found these cool blogs recently:

Multi-Photo Scrapbook Layout Gallery
(these rock my socks off!)

The Rectangle Rocks (some love for us 8.5 x 11ers)

And have I mentioned that the awesome Gretchen has finally succumbed to the dark side?

Bwahahaahahaahaha!

Been spiffing up the ol' blogaroni. Like it. It was time for a change. :)

I have some deep thoughts rumbling around in my brain from church yesterday, but I will save that for another post when they become a little further developed.
8 Comments:
Blogger Michelle said...
You are such a good photographer! I love those pics. It helps that the objects are so beautiful.

Blogger ~Telah said...
Thanks for the multi-picture layout link....I just can't put one picture down on a page for some reason!

Blogger Vikki said...
Love the Multi-picture blog! I always have several pictures I like to use! Love the new look too! the pix of the kiddo's are just to cute!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
CUUUUUTE pics!!
thanks for those awesome links...i especially like that Junkitz blog one! :) :)

Blogger Michelle said...
hey girl. how in the world did you change your picture? I changed mine but it only showed up on my profile. maybe it just takes a little while?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love these pictures. They are both getting so big. Weren't you just pregnant??? See ya next week!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awww, love the cute pics of teh kiddos!

Blogger Abbey said...
Your kiddos are too cute! Those chubby cheeks are killin' me! I like your new photo on your blog, too. You remind me of someone famous in that picture, but I haven't quite put my finger on it yet. I'm still pondering...
Oh~ and it's definatley somebody attractive, just in case you have any of my same insanely annoying insecurities and are thinking, "I hope it's not somebody ugly!"
To put that possible thought to rest, I just thought I would voice that. :)