Friday, November 17, 2006
Back .
So what did you do this last week?

I went on an inspiration trip with Monique from Scrap Etc. We needed to do some planning for the event in March and the new store opening up in Trussville, and took a *business* trip to Orlando to visit Mickey and get inspiration from one creative man- Walt Disney.

Wow. I have SO much I want to share about my trip, so I'm going to have to do it in stages... but I did want to go ahead and say I had a fabulous time on the trip, and I am so grateful to Monique for taking me along with her and the other girls. I feel so inspired... my brain is churning with ideas. Walt Disney was a truly inspiring man- such a dreamer.

Most of my pictures are on Mo's Mac because I wanted to make sure I had plenty of space on my memory stick, so I'm going to have to wait to post a lot of my pics, but I will leave you with a few from MGM. :) I didn't get to edit them- so they are as they are. ;)

Love the details on this bus- this was actually in Animal Kingdom... a bus that sold ice cream in "Asia." :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Gonna use this as an inspiration piece:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MGM all lit up for Christmas:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The sign to the bathroom at Rockin' Rollercoaster:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dude. That is one scary ride. I had fingernail marks in my hands afterwards. I am such a wimp when it comes to rollercoasters... but I went on this ride because on the encouragement of the other girls with me. First time on an upside-down roller coaster everybody.

They went 2 more times.

I stayed outside and sketched. LOL

Ahhh the Twiligh Zone Tower of Terror. Cool idea for a ride, although it makes my stomach go flip-flop.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this is for you, Gretchen, Mo, and Vanessa:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
JESSSSSSSSSS!!! you did an upside-downer!!
that picture of the bathroom from MGM...is that a subtle reminder??
PISO MIJADO (or whatever) to you!!

Blogger Virginia said...
lol- what do YOU think gretch? *wink wink*

Blogger Andy said...
sound like you had a good time. the pictures are fun. i can't believe that it was the first time you've been on an upside down roller coaster. congrats!!! we love going on roller coaster. althought you wouldn't believe me if you saw me right before i got on. i'm a wreck. nervous as heck and my stomach is doing flip flips. i always get on and love it afterwards too.

Blogger Unknown said...
booga booga.

it's me. guess who.

(sorrrry sorrry sorrryy!!!)

lol

love the pictures. very very cute. i can't believe that YOU went on the TOT ride. sound very cool...

<3 love ya.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i soooo envy the girl who gets to visit disney for mojo!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You lucky girl! Except for the Rockin' Rollercoaster part. I don't think I could've done that one! Jeewhiz, you can be talked into almost anything, huh?;)

mary h.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I LOVE roller coasters!! SO FUN!! Can you give us some hints about the Event in March? I'm dying to go!!! LOL!! And you got to go to Disney for inspiration?!! DANG!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sounds like you had fun girl!