Saturday, October 28, 2006
scrappy news
i am participating in an online crop for the first time over at scraplovers.com this weekend. it's motivating me to get some scrapping done instead of just staring at all of my cool stuff. ;)

here's a layout i just did for a simple style challenge...
whoa dudes- totally out of my normal comfort zone. do you know how hard it was to NOT use paint or rubons??!!!

last night's class at scrap etc. went very well and very fun! i am really enjoying teaching there- i've done it enough times now that i feel like i'm really getting to know these ladies... it's so cool to connect, to be with other women, and to create. :)

*hope y'all don't mind me posting these pics- aren't they a cute bunch?*
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I so wish I could've been there! Girl, we gots to get together sometime soon!

mary h.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks good girl! Glad you had a good time!

Blogger Vikki said...
I love your classes! You are one of my favorite designers! Just love your stuff! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

vikki