Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Rather quiet here lately.
I've been trying to get caught up on life, once again. Still got 2 loads of laundry to fold, need to sweep & mop the floors, and wash a few dishes, but I've got all the bills paid, the kids snuggled, and the house fairly picked up. :)

This morning has been pleasant... the kiddos are both in bed, allowing me a few moments to myself while I gather my thoughts for the day (and peruse the 2peas gallery). We are going to the thrift store today to hunt for some treasures. I'm hoping to find some sort of funky chair to add to the playroom/scraproom for reading in.

I've been a scrapping FOOL lately! As in, I've been staying up to the wee hours of the morning scrapbooking like crazy. I'm trying to gather my entries for the Scenic Route Design Team contest. I've made 6 layouts- you only need 3 to enter, but I thought I'd give myself some choices. I will post 'em once I get them scanned (probably tomorrow).

New stuff is supposed to start arriving at Scrap Etc. soon- namely, the new Bohemia line from My Mind's Eye. I simply cannot wait!

My brother and his new wife moved into an apartment nearby last Friday. They've been living in New York for a few months, and I missed Donovan terribly. I am so glad that they are here and I can start really getting to know my new SIL. She's so funky & cute... my brother and she are too adorable together.

I know this is crazy, but I'm starting to think about Christmas presents... Shaun & I talked about setting aside some money every month for the next few months so that we'll have a small stash for Christmas shopping. Once again, I'm hoping to make some gifts. Adrienne has already given me one great idea, but I can't share it here b/c I will probably be making it for my fam (who read this blog occasionally!). LOL I will share pics sometime, though.

I guess that's about it. Sorry for the boringness of this entry... but you know, I think I prefer the boring entries- I don't really need a lot of excitement in my life these days. LOL

Ah, I hear the Emerson talking in her rooom... time for diaper duty. : )
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Roflol....girl....I want to go to the thrift store!! No FAIR! LOL