Sunday, June 25, 2006
Weekend Highlights
  • Napping on Saturday morning
  • Snuggling with my kiddos & hubby
  • Laughing at "The Big Lebowski" (how many times have I seen this movie now?!)
  • Hanging with Ginge & checking out her colorful artwork
  • Getting a deal on cardstock at AC Moore (6 cents a sheet! Woohoo)
  • Having a good discussion with Shaun
  • Finding a really cute shirt at Walmart
  • Going to Walmart at 11pm on Saturday night to pick up diapers for Em since we ran completely out of them! (oops!)
  • Read "Clean & Simple: The Sequel"
  • Finishing "YaYas in Bloom"
  • Feeling pretty in my church clothes
  • Reflecting on some sobering thoughts & coming face to face with my selfishness during communion
  • Eating yummy barbque & potato salad that Shaun made
  • Hanging out on the porch with Em while painting
  • Watching Shaun and Em run around in the rain in the front yard while Atticus naps sweetly in his swing
  • Laughing at Em's silly antics
  • Snuggling and kissing my little boy's chubby cheeks
  • Eating way too much chocolate chip cookie dough... smelling them cooking in the oven
  • Making flowers for Emerson's bedroom walls.... playing with my Heidi Swapp stamps
  • Contemplating all the cleaning I will need to do tomorrow morning
  • Feeling pretty darn blessed.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!