Monday, June 26, 2006
Projects from the weekend
A couple of fun things I did over the weekend:

A layout I've been wanting to do of my brother and his very cool new wife. They actually met through mutual friends, but the majority of their initial communicating was through MySpace. :) I'm SO glad my brother found such an amazing woman to be his wife- they are perfectly suited for each other.

Patterned Papers: Basic Grey, Lollipop Shoppe.

Stickers, Chipboard letters, paint, journaling spot, ribbon: Heidi Swapp for Advantus

Love sticker: Making Memories


I had a lot of fun making this! I used the new chipboard flowers from Making Memories, painted it with a combo of Heidi Swapp & Delta Ceramcoat paints, and stamped on it with some Heidi Swapp foam stamps... the flowers in the middle are Bazzill (green) and Fancy Pants for Prima (orange); I centered them with flower jewels from Heidi Swapp.




5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awesome layout, Virginia!! Love that flower too.

Blogger Christina Padilla said...
Pretty stuff girl!! Love that layout, very cool! :)

You rock V!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your stuff just ROCKS!! LOVE the title of Mr. and Mrs. My Space...how cute! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
love this stuff V!!! you are awesome!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Super fun stuff! Cool that you make the time with little ones be creative~ that's awesome!