Wednesday, June 07, 2006
nothin' much.
listening to the little snores coming from the bed... everybody in the house except for me is asleep.

y'all.

it is 8:50.

and there's been quiet for almost an hour now.

do you know how freaking rare that is??!!!

shaun was sick today with a virus that i had this weekend... ugh. poor fella. he's feeling better now- but that accounts for his early bedtime. and the kiddos were both sleepy (well, atticus is always sleepy!) and were in their respective beds around 7ish.

*bliss*

so i'm just enjoying eating my no-bake chocolate/peanut butter/oatmeal gloppy cookies, browsing 2peas & scrapetc. message boards, checking the blogs i read, and contemplating what to do next. :)

maybe a bath? maybe some scrapping? who knows! the night is young and ALL MINE*! wahooooo!


*well, except until atticus' next meal.
;)


{btw gretchen & raunda, if you are reading this- if this isn't a boring post about nothing, i don't know what is!! LOL}
2 Comments:
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...
This is Cheryl--I'm Adrienne's friend and next-door neighbor. She had showed me some pics of your sweet new little son and I just have to say that I ADORE his name. I'm assuming it's from To Kill a Mockingbird. My VERY fave book of all time!
Love your blog!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL Virginia!! but somehow you make it interesting!! :)