Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Lists
I am an obsessive list maker.

I love all things related to lists-

planners, notebooks, office supplies, pens, notecards, labels... anything that will help me organize said list.

Sometimes I think that I do all of the list-making just to avoid doing stuff ON the list.

And sometimes, I go back to my list and add the things that I've done that weren't on the list, just so I can check them off. To see all that I've accomplished.

Today was a day full of extra things that I should've gone back and added onto the list so I could check it off.

I won't bore you with the details, but I feel like a lot of little burdens are lifted off of my shoulders, at least for today.

Got my emails all replied to (at least, I *think* I do), got some laundry done, the house is pretty clean, picked up the ingredients to make my father in law an oreo cake for his birthday, updated our family website.... and a bunch of other stuff.

Ooops, sorry I forgot I said I wouldn't bore you with the details.

Ah. Now to go enjoy my bubble bath.

Yes, I know it's freaking 11:30 at night, but a girl's gotta grab any spare moment she can get. :)
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL, I too love list, and often do the SAME thing...hey, I want some cake! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
OMG - we were seperated at birth!