Thursday, June 15, 2006
Creativity roll..
Why does my creativity muse always hit at like, 10 o'clock at night? I've been scrapping away for the last couple of hours, uninterrupted, and I could SOOOO go on for several more- except... it's 12:30. I have little ones that are going to be very needy of me in just a few shorts hours.

*pout*

I'll be able to share some stuff tomorrow with ya, hopefully... having the hubby scan some layouts at work.

{note to self: do NOT forget to ask for a scanner for your birthday- do not be distracted by pretty clothes or yummy new scrapping stuff. you NEED a scanner at home!}
2 Comments:
Blogger Christina Padilla said...
I totally know what you mean V. Creativity hits like at 10 all the time. I'm scrappin' half asleep, but hey, I can't deny the mojo. lol!!!

Looking forward to seeing your late night masterpieces!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I SO understand!!! I HOPE YOU GET THAT SCANNER! LOL