Sunday, June 18, 2006
2 more layouts
I made these about 2 weeks ago, and my sweet friend Christine scanned them for me this weekend. I have SO got to get a scanner! LOL

Anyways, here they are!

She Is A Mama
Supplies:
Patterned Paper, jumbo letters, rolodex card, and border embellishment:
Girlfriends line from Daisy D's
Cardstock: Die Cuts with a View
Flower: Bazzill
Chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp
Giant paperclip: Doodlebug
Corner stamps: Sassafrass Doodled Borders

Photo taken by Mallory Wilkerson.

Journaling: Here I am, expecting baby #2 in less than a year... learning who I am as a mama. March 2006

XOXO- Mommy & Atticus
Supplies used:
Patterned paper, tags, and flower embellishments: Girlfriends line from Daisy D's
Cardstock: Diecuts with a View
Fuzzy Rubon & chipboard letters: Heidi Swapp
"Mommy & Atticus" cut from Christina Cole paper
Border stamp: Sassafrass Lass Doodled Borders
Brad: Queen & Co.

Picture taken by Adrienne Nixon.

Journaling reads: My bitty boy. brand new. us together in the hospital. getting to know each other. stealing kisses. May 2006
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love them both! Ya know....I REALLY want to scrap that picture myself! LOL Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol, But I'm keeping it lol..tee hee

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Those layouts are both fantastic, Virginia. Great picture, Adrienne.

Blogger Sarah said...
oh lovely lovely lovely!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awesome pics!! Lovin' every bit of it!