Friday, May 19, 2006
Tagged
Tagged by Karen ...

I Want...more time to scrapbook.
I Wish...I was the same size I was during my freshmen year in college!
I Hate...it when people are fake- but I find myself doing it way too often.
I Am...surprised that I am a mom of two kids already!
I Miss...free time with my husband (sans kids)
I Hear...Dave Ramsey on the radio, my little guy making tiny sounds, and Emerson's sound machine
I Wonder...what next summer will hold for our family
I Can't Imagine...what my kids' personalities will be like as they grow
I Am Not... a good cook.
I Sing...in the car. Really loud. Very embarressing.
I Dance...like a white girl! (NO rhythm at all! LOL)
I Cry...at the silliest things. And at scrapbooking events. ;)
I Am not Always...patient.
I Do have...cute feet.
I Would...like to have a full night's rest & be able to sleep in on a Saturday
I Write...to do lists, the occasional email, and blog entries.
I Make...lots of scrapbooking related stuff
I Confuse...reality with my imagination
I Know... I am soooo blessed by my family & friends
I Should...eat dinner & enjoy the evening with my husband (once I take care of the fussy little guy)
2 Comments:
Anonymous Adrienne said...
LOL! Great list! I love this one. Haven't seen that. I'm going to have to steal it! LOL

SO LAUGHING AT YOU DANCING LIKE A WHITE GIRL!! Toooo funny! And YOU, crying at scrapbook events....no way....

Hmmmm, the OCCASIONAL email? LOL

love ya girl!

Blogger Karen said...
How fun! Thanks for playing!

Links to this post:
Create a Link