Thursday, May 25, 2006
A girl after her mom's own heart
So... I'm getting ready the other day, and I notice the house is especially quiet.

Too quiet.

My mommy alarm IMMEDIATELY begins blaring its sirens, and I go off in search of Emerson (and whatever harm she may be inflicting on either Atticus or the house or herself. Or all of the above.).

This is what I see.

Apparently, the little ribbon ends hanging out of my ribbon organizer in my scrap area were just too appealing to her little hands to pass up.

Oh, and that last pic: that's her trying to share the ribbons with Atticus.
4 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
ROFLOL!!!! TOO CUTE!!! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...
that is adorable!!! I am so glad she has and eye for ribbon and that she wants to share!

Blogger Anna K said...
Be glad it's only ribbon that can be put away. My 1yr old pulled out 6 feet of tape runner and used my red eye correction pen to color with. Did I mention she was eating the glue stick? (thank goodness for "nontoxic"). Very cute photos

Blogger CathyVal said...
TOO CUTE!!! She is a cutie and how sweet of her to want and share in the fun!