Tuesday, April 11, 2006
just so you don't worry about me...
Life has been a lot crazy for me in the past month or so, inhibiting my internet time... and it's about to get a WHOLE lot crazier (next week is the Big Event w/Scrap Etc., plus we're closing on our house, plus Atticus' due date is in 4 weeks!!!

So, old blog, I'm taking a little hiatus so the pressure is off of me to sit down and type. I'll update with a big review of all of our adventures as soon as life starts settling down (and I don't feel guilty for wasting time on the computer when I should be packing- like now!). :)

XOXO & See you all soon.
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
That is THE cutest pic of Emerson!!!!!!!!!!! And I know how to find you! LOL....take care of yourself!

Blogger CathyVal said...
You will be missed!!!

Blogger Jennifer said...
Got your blog address from Cara in Durham. (I knew her when she lived in MN). Turns out you're in B'ham at the Scrap Etc. event and I am a Scrapjazz girl. Tell Monique and all the SJ ladies hi for me, okay? And OMG I love the name Atticus! I actually considered it but my mom had issues with it and we ended up going a different direction (family names and all that)... anyway, love your blog and I am hoping we can get to know each other a little bit when your life settles down a bit. Good luck with the new one and take care!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
THE most ADORABLE lil taking a break photo! awwww....

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...
Can;t wait to see pics of the new addition...and the new house! yeahh!
Cake care

Blogger Toya said...
your baby is adorable, just adorable