Sunday, January 15, 2006
Creativity.












Finally took some shots of my newly reorganized scrapping area. (Do any of y'all spend nearly as much time as I do reorganizing?! I think I end up organizing more than scrapping most of the time! It's an obsession! LOL)













Check out the cool "Create" sign &
organizing cubbies Shaun got me for Christmas! How cool are they?!












Also, I went to my most favorite scrapbooking store in the whole world, Scrap Etc., yesterday, and loaded up on some goodies. :) Lots of Heidi Swapp stuff in there, and some Rhonna Farrer "Scribbles" things. Can't wait to play with them! (I'm kind of nervous about using the HS rubons, b/c I 've heard they are a little difficult to use, but I just love the font.)
And finally, I can post something I've created, since it's not something I'm submitting! YAY! I made this little photo album & altered letter for my friend Rachel, whose baby Ava is due in a month. (Rachel, if you are reading this before you receive it, um... SURPRISE! LOL) The colors are a lot brighter on this in real life.



Ok, now that I am done with my millions of pictures... :) I'd better get off of here and do some Sunday afternoon relaxin' (read: napping!).

Oh, and I do realize that I've been tagged by Sarah & Adrienne- I promise I'll do them soon! :)
1 Comments:
Blogger Sarah said...
ummmm, how did I miss this post! Love the peek into your scrapping universe!!! Love that box for your friend!!! Loovely!