Monday, January 09, 2006
Can I just be a snarky girl for a moment?
This is totally a "poor ol' me" post. :)

So, I'm going to this INCREDIBLE event here in April , to be taught by Heidi Swapp, Elsie Flannigan, Carrie Colbert, and Cathy Zielske. I am so freaking excited about it. (No, this isn't the "feel sorry for me" part.)

I will be 2 weeks away from my due date at that point. If I remember correctly, and considering it's not even been a year yet, I think my memory serves me pretty well at this point, I'm going to be FREAKING HUGE and SWOLLEN and having to pee every 2 seconds.

And here's the kicker:

cute lil' ol Heidi Swapp just announced that she is pregnant. Not that she isn't cute enough, but don't ya just know she is going to be one of those adorable pregnant chics that manage to still fix their hair and wear make-up and wear regular pants?!

Argh.

/rant

(All said in jest, of course. I am for reals excited for her and can't wait to see how she inspires me with baby stuff!)
4 Comments:
Blogger Adrienne said...
ROFLOL!!! You can sit next to me, so when you get up to go pee....every 2 seconds.....I can give you a BIG OLE SMILE!!!!

Blogger Jada's Gigi said...
I'm sure you'll look absolutley adorable! Sorry I havn't been by in while...just wanted to check in and see how you are......Pregnant, I see! LOL

Blogger Sarah said...
Hello. I looked like an inverted bowling ball. Horrid. You will be adorable. I still would not want to stand next to her when she is preggo, and I'm not!!! Sheesh!! So glad you get to go!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i can totally relate. i was never cute and little and perky while pregnant. i was huge and bloated and uncomfortable and sick all the time. glowing? not so much. green with nausea? more like. just go and have fun and show that little miss swapp how REAL women look when pg! LOL (wonder how she'll embellish her belly ... rub-ons? silk flowers?)